Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Beginning Of The End

It's that time of the year.  School started and, so far, this has been the best year I've had.  It may be a little too early to make this year my favorite, but somehow I already know that this one is a winner.  Instead of dreading waking up in the morning, I embrace it.  Maybe I am just cherishing my last year in Haddon Township.  I am ready to move on into the next step:  college.

After taking art during my sophomore year of high school, I am finally back.  This year will be the year I try and expand my creative ability.  Unlike the way I played it safe last year, I am going to push myself over my comfort zone to create something I would have never thought I could make.  I can't wait to start, and end, this year off with a bang!


No comments:

Post a Comment